- We ask you for, and use technology to detect, information about you. Some of this information is shared with others, including advertisers.
- Third parties, including advertisers and advertising services providers, may collect information about you. - You may be served with targeted advertising, including location-based advertising.
Table of Contents
- What Information Do The Sites Collect?
- Information You Provide To Us
You may give us Personal Information and Demographic Information, such as when you register or contact us.
- Information We Collect and Store As You Access And Use The Sites
Tracking Technologies collect Usage Information based on your Device Identifier.
- Information Third Parties Provide About You
We may obtain information about you from third parties.
- Information You Provide About A Third Party
You may give us information about others, such as when you send a friend a message.
- Interactions with Third Part Sites
If you interact with third party sites, such as using Facebook Connect to log in, those sites may send us information about you and you or we may send them information about you.
- Information About Your Location
We obtain information about your location.
- Information You Provide To Us
- How Do We Use The Information Collected
We use your Personal Information, Demographic Information and Usage Information for a variety of purposes.
- How and When Do We Disclose Information From Third Parties
We may provide your information to third parties under various circumstances.
These may include:
- When You Agree To Receive Information From Third Parties
If you request information from third parties, request that we send information to third parties or interact with third party sites, content, ads or tools (including Facebook and other share third party share functionality) we may share your information with such parties and/or they may collect your information directly. This may also include ordering or purchasing products from third parties through us where we indicate that the third party rather than us is the seller.
- Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
Our vendors may collect your information or we may share it with them.
- Co-branded Areas
Co-branded areas may include information collection by us and third parties. Such third parties privacy policies, not ours, govern their practices.
- Sweepstakes, Contests And Promotions
Entrants of promotions may be required to consent to certain information sharing.
- Administrative and Legal Reasons
There are a variety of administrative and legal reasons for which may share your information.
- Business Transfer
We may share your information in the event of a sale, merger or similar transaction.
- When You Agree To Receive Information From Third Parties
- What About Information I Disclose Publicly?
- User Generated Content, Social Networking and Public Information
Posting content in public areas makes it available to others.
- Name and Likeness
You grant us the right to use your name and likeness in connection with your posting and activities. More
- User Generated Content, Social Networking and Public Information
- Do Third Party Content And Links To Third Party Sites Appear On the sites?
We are not responsible for your interaction with third party content or locations.
- Are There Third Party Ads Served On The Sites?
We and third parties may send you targeted ads based on your location, information and/or behavior. If you object, do not use our sites and/or exercise choices some third parties may offer.
- How Do I Change My Information And Communication Preferences?
You may change certain account information and preferences.
- What About Consent To Transfer Information to The United States?
Data may be transferred to the United States. More
- What Should Parents Know About Children?
We do not intend to collect Personal Information from children. If you think we have, let us know.
- What About Security?
No data security is absolute, but we take reasonable steps to secure data appropriately. More
1. What Information Do The Sites Collect?
- Information We Collect or Store As You Access And Use The Sites In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) store or collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the sites including your media consumption (e.g., video viewing and audio consumption) activities on or through the sites ("Usage Information"). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your personal computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone (a "Device") whenever you visit or interact with our sites. Usage Information may be non-identifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information.
This Usage Information may include
- - your IP address or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier"). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the sites, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
- - your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- - the URL that referred you to our Sites;
- - the areas within our sites that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- - your Device location;
- - your Device characteristics;
- - and certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information.
We may use various developed methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information ("Tracking Technologies"). A few of the Tracking Technologies include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods hereafter developed):
Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on a Device when it is used to visit the sites. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file placed on a Device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Device. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. Unlike Flash cookies, HTML5 cookies do not require a plug-in. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools that are available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some but not all instances can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard. Also, these tools may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies or HTML5 cookies. For information on disabling Flash cookies go to Adobe's web site, www.adobe.com. Please be aware that if you disable or remove cookies, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies on your Device, some parts of our sites may not function properly, and that when you revisit our sites your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Mobile Device Identifiers. Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we or our third-party service providers may receive such device information if you access the sites through mobile devices. Certain features of our sites may require collection of mobile phone numbers, and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile phone service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider, we or our third-party service providers may receive this information.
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as "1x1 GIFs" or "clear GIFs") may be included in our sites' pages and messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the sites, to monitor how users navigate the sites, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the sites, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the sites, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
ETag or entity tag. ETags or entity tags are a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource content at that URL ever changes, a new and different ETag is assigned. Used in this manner ETags are a form of Device Identifier. ETag tracking may generate unique tracking values even where the consumer blocks HTTP, Flash, and HTML5 cookies.
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- Information You Provide About A Third Party You may send someone else a communication from the sites, such as sending an invitation to a friend. If so, the information you provide (names, e-mail addresses, etc.) is used to facilitate the communication and is not used by us for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware that when you use any send-to-a-friend functionality on our sites, your e-mail address, name and message may be included in the communication sent to your addressee(s). Some of these tools may be third party tools subject to third party privacy policies as further detailed in Section 1(c)(ii) below.
- Information About Your Location The sites and/or related applications may use geo-tracking software (or other location based services) to locate you so we may verify your location, deliver you relevant content based on your location as well as to share your location with our vendors as part of the services of the sites. With your consent, we provide location-based services or provide third parties access to your approximate or exact location information. You should consider the risks involved in disclosing your location information to other people. Further, with your consent, we may use your geo-location information to display businesses that are nearby to you or to present you with location-based offers. We may make assumptions about your location based on your IP Address or otherwise.
2. How Do We Use The Information Collected
Please note that information submitted to the sites via a "contact us" or other similar function may not receive a response. We will not use the information provided to contact you for marketing purposes unrelated to your request unless you agree otherwise.
3. How and When Do We Disclose Information From Third Parties
- Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf We may use third party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of the sites, suc as hosting the sites, designing and/or operating the sites' features, tracking site analytics and enabling ilibrium to send you e-mail newsletters or performing other administrative services. We may provide these companies with access to user information, including Personal Information, to carry out the services they are performing for you or for ilibrium.
- Co-branded Areas Certain areas of the sites may be provided to you in association with third parties ("Co-Branded Areas") and may require you to disclose Personal Information in order to register for and access products and/or services. Such Co-Branded Areas will identify the third party associates. If you elect to register for products and/or services at Co-Branded Areas you may be providing your information to both ilibrium and the third party associates. Further, if you sign-in to a Co-Branded Area with a username and password obtained on the sites, your Personal Information may be disclosed to the identified third party associates for that Co-Branded Area and will be subject to the posted privacy policies.
- Sweepstakes, Contests And Promotions We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a "Promotion") through the sites that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions or official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules, such as on a winners list.
- Business Transfer ilibrium may share Personal Information with its parent(s), subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. ilibrium also reserves the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the sites, including, without limitation, your Personal Information, Demographic Information and Usage Information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the sites or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of ilibrium's stock and/or assets or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
4. What About Information I Disclose Publicly?
5. Do Third Party Content And Links To Third Party Sites Appear On The Sites?
The sites may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect web site usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from the sites are served to your browser. In addition, when you are on the sites you may be directed to other sites that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible fo the privacy practices employed by any of these third party sites. For example, if you "click" on a banner advertisement, the "click" may take you off the sites onto a different web site. These other web sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. ilibrium encourages you to note when you leave our sites and to read the privacy statements of all third party web sites before submitting any Personal Information to those sites.
6. Are There Third Party Ads Served On The Sites?
The sites may use third parties such as network advertisers to serve advertisements on the sites and may use third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the sites and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which may be based on your visits to the sites and other web sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services in which you might be interested.
The sites' third party ad network providers, the advertisers, the sponsors and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own cookies (including Flash cookies), web beacons and other Tracking Technologies on your Device and track certain behavioral Usage Information regarding users of your Device via a Device Identifier. These third party Tracking Technologies may be set to, among other things: (a) help deliver advertisements to you that you might be interested in; (b) prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times; and (c) understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements that have been delivered to you. You acknowledge and agree that associated technology may access and use your Device and may set or change settings on your Device in connection with the associated operations. Note that any images (or any other parts of content) served by third parties in association with third party ads or other content may serve as web beacons, which enable third parties to carry out the previously described activities.
While we may use a variety of companies to serve advertisements on the sites, you may wish to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, which provides information regarding this practice by Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including the "opt-out" procedures of NAI members in the U.S.A. Opting out of one or more NAI members only means that those NAI members will no longer be able to deliver targeted content and/or ads to you, which will affect this and other web sites, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different Device or change web browsers, your NAI opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective. Additional information is available on the NAI's web site accessible by the above link. If you are in the United States, you may also opt-out of receiving third party behavioral ads on the sites by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance web site at http://www.aboutads.info/choices. If you are in Australia, you may wish to visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.au for similar information about managing your online behavioral advertising choices.
7. How Do I Change My Information And Communication Preferences?
The sites are operated in the United States and intended for users located in the United States (which include the District of Columbia and territories and possessions). If you are located in the European Union, Canada or anywhere else outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including, without limitation, Personal Information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your Personal Information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States. By using the sites or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. Please be aware that any information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the sites that is shared with our affiliates or vendors may be transferred to, processed and stored at locations outside of the United States if those affiliates or vendors are located outside of the United States. Any information processed, transferred or stored by affiliates or vendors that are located outside of the United States will be subject to applicable privacy laws in the country that such affiliates or vendors are located. By using or providing your information to the sites, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of your information in this manner.
9. What Should Parents Know About Children?
The sites are general audience web sites and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13). We will delete any Personal Information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13).
10. What About Security?
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.